How the COBB works
The elements that make up Cobb
- Dome: made with stainless steel and it has a heat-resistant handle. The holes in the Dome ensure even ventilation throughout the cooking process creating an oven effect.
- Grill Grid: with an easy to clean Teflon® non-stick coating. Excess fat drains away through the holes and into the moat.
- Fire Basket: A secured area for the Cobble Stone or loose briquettes.
- Stainless steel moat: catches all excess fat. The moat can also be used for cooking vegetables.
- Base: with anti-slip rubber feet, the base remains stable and cool to touch during use.
The Cobb is packaged complete with instruction manual. All the components with the exception of the base are dishwasher safe.
DO YOU KNOW?
How do I light my Cobb Cooker?
The Cobb Cooker is simple to light and use. Do not use lighter fluids in the Cobb Cooker.
Place heat beads in basket
Add heat beads and fire starters (not required for Cobblestone) underneath in the fire chamber.
Light up time is 15-25 minutes (4 minutes for Cobblestone). Always light outdoors in a safe area.
Depending on the fuel used the Cobb will provide cooking heat for up to 3 hours.